Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Bad ...

****** I hasten to add the name of Aaron Weinstein, the gifted, young violinist who played beautifully on the new cd last week. I apologize to Aaron for omitting his name in yesterday's post. It was a pleasure to have him join us.

Celtics played a terrific second half last night and triumphed over the Orlando Magic 92-88. The Boston Bruins NHL team took their second game in a row from the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2, and the Boston Red Sox defeated the LA Angels in Anaheim by a score of 4-3. Boston is THE center of the sports universe these days.

Talk to you later.

1 comment:

Rab Hines said...

Hey! Thanks for posting the shit thjat I wrote under Bruno's name. I try to libel him where I can, as a Nazi, gay asshole, and pedophile. Good laugh, eh? Hahahahahahahahaha!

Feel also free to check out my jazz blog

andifyouhadtwocoats
blogspot
com

Thousands of brand new jazz records, all available for free and extensive download! Fuck the RIAA! Download as many albums as you can.

Swingin'ly yours,

Rab